T-Mobile believes access to education is access to opportunity. That’s why they're offering free hotspots and internet to 10 million eligible households.
Your child can qualify for Project 10 Million through eligibility for the National School Lunch Program, which also can be verified through participation in many government programs, including:
• Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
• Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
• Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
• Community Eligibility Provision (CEP)
• Head Start
• Foster youth, migrant homeless, or runaway youth.
Click Here to learn more and apply!