Every Kid Sports accepts Medicaid, SNAP, or WIC documents as the qualifying document for the child to which you have submitted an application requesting support.
Below will provide you with examples of Invalid document submissions.
If you submit one of the documents below your application will automatically decline and you will need to resubmit an application to be considered for the Every Kid Sports Pass.
- Automatic declines:
- Free and Reduced Lunch, CEP schools, 100% Free lunch programs, and P_EBT
- Physical Medicaid, SNAP, or WIC cards
- Disability documentation
- Handwritten notes
- Applications for Medicaid, SNAP, or WIC without an enrollment decision
- Tax documentation
- Letters from an employer or W-2s
- WIC documents for a child who is not listed on the WIC form/document
- Documents missing information needed to qualify the child. Learn more, click here
- Documentation that will result in a decline and forfeiting the future use of the program:
- Any document that at the discretion of Every Kid Sports has been edited, altered, photoshopped, or manipulated in any way. Every Kid Sports will report any misuse of government documents to the proper authorities.
- Any document that does not belong to the household applying
Every Kid Sports does NOT accept documents sent for re-review via email or support ticket. A new application will need to be submitted.
Every Kid Sports reserves the right to decline applications at their discretion.