Suggestions on getting a new document to upload:
- Log into your SNAP, Medicaid, or WIC online account and take a screenshot or picture that shows the following details: program, child’s name, and active dates within 12 months.
- Log into your provider’s app and take a screenshot that shows the following details: program, child’s name, and active dates within 12 months. The physical SNAP, WIC, or Medicaid card will not be accepted.
- Reach out to your local SNAP, WIC, or Medicaid provider to request an active enrollment document for your child.
Ensure the document you upload in your applications contains ALL of the following information:
- Child's name
- Dates within 12 months, providing the enrollment is current
- Program the child is enrolled in (Medicaid, SNAP, or WIC)
You must present an enrollment document for the child you are applying for. Parents/guardians, siblings, or other family members’ eligibility will not be accepted.
The child you are applying must be listed in the document.
At the discretion of Every Kid Sports, any indication that a document has been altered, edited, changed, or photoshopped will NOT be approved and will result in the household being flagged and banned from using any programs offered by Every Kid Sports. If necessary, Every Kid Sports will report misuse of federal, state, or local document misuse to the proper authorities for further investigation.