Your application was flagged by our system for one or more of the following reasons:
- The Medicaid, SNAP, or WIC document appears to have been altered.
- Information in the application was either inaccurate or not submitted in good faith.
- The league/organization is not a recreational youth sports organization.
- The league/organization has increased registration fees specifically for those utilizing the Every Kid Sports Pass.
- The amount you've requested is more than the league/organization is charging for registration fees.
- The child is not associated with the parent/household which has applied, according to the documentation submitted.
- An individual other than the parent/guardian of the child has submitted the application.
- The sports organization does not appear to be legitimate or acting in good faith.
Due to this flag on your application, you and any members of your household are not permitted to use the Every Kid Sports Pass. Future applications for this child and/or household will automatically be declined.
Every Kid Sports reserves the right to decline applications for any reason at its sole discretion.
All submitted applications will be reviewed for accuracy and authenticity. Any document found to be altered in any fashion will be rejected and, in certain cases, referred to the proper authorities