An application must be submitted for every child you wish to be considered for an Every Kid Sports Pass.
Available to kids 4-18 years old, participating in recreational after-school sports. The Every Kid Sports Pass is not available for programs that exceed $500 for 3 months or less of participation.
The parent/Guardian must submit proof of their child’s current and active enrollment in one of the approved Financial Needs Verification* programs:
- Medicaid enrollment document – with child’s name and dates
- SNAP enrollment document – with child’s name and dates
- WIC enrollment document – with child’s name and dates
- Certificate of Eligibility (COE) for Migrant Education Programs – with child’s name and dates
- Active enrollment dates in SNAP, WIC, or Medicaid cannot exceed 12 months from the time of your submitted application.
Free and Reduced Lunch benefits will no longer be accepted.
Upon approval, an electronic payment card will be issued virtually to the parent/guardian allowing you to pay your registration fees online.