The document you submitted cannot be accessed due to one or more of the following reasons:
- The document is too big
- The document is too small
- The document is blurry
- The document is incorrectly formatted
If your application has been declined for this reason, please submit a new application and ensure the document(s) you upload is the following (you will have the opportunity to upload 2 documents/photos):
- The child’s Medicaid, SNAP, or WIC enrollment letter or benefit portal screenshot, which must include:
- The name of the program
- Date of enrollment within 12 months
- The child's name as entered on the application
Do not submit a Medicaid, SNAP, or WIC card.
For more information on qualifying documents, please click here.